Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much but today is Tuesday, April 27th. We are headed home on Saturday. Yee-Haw!!!! Needless to say, I can't wait to put this town in my rear view mirror. Literally! Driving my truck around this town is a nightmare. You would've thought the city planners expected everyone to drive a Cooper Mini. Ford F-250 Super Duty, long bed, crew cabs are not meant for Atlanta. Streets are too narrow and twisty. Everything is underground parking. If I do find a parking spot, it's very narrow, shallow and aisles aren't wide enough.
No doubt you heard about the bad weather this past Saturday in Mississippi and Alabama. We were next and had tornado warnings all day. So I got drunk. They could've dropped bombs on Buckhead and I would never have known.
Well I just wanted to drop a quick line to update everyone. Better blog posts are ahead. I'm off to work. It's actually very good to say that.
We are rounding the far turn and headed for the wire!
TTYL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment